ICSCC Logo Looks great!

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
I like it!
I actually have a large (10" x 6") wooden plaque with a bronze casting of the logo my Dad left me.
I have no idea how or why he got it but it has been hung in his den as long as I can remember.
We moved into the house in 1973 so must have been then or just before then.
I will get pictures next time I am over at the house.
My brother and I always thought it looked kinda MGA or Healey "ish".

Cool Steve :smile:

Logo looks a little crunched up on my screen. I played with it in PSP and perhaps this would work a little better. Words are readable within the size limits of your header space.

Steve, can you slide the logo over about 1/3 across the screen in the blue bar?

Or center in blue bar?

It would be easier to notice. It looks crushed into that far left corner.

I think it looks darn good. We're getting a little old and don't see so well, but increasing the size, while maintaining the true aspect ratio might be something that the template won't allow very easily.

Keep up the good work Steve.

I could (and will) do a lot of things, but this is purely a tiny amount of ICSCC branding that doesn't involve much of a time hit for yours truly. If it bothers people in its current, temporary (if long-term) iteration, it'd be no biggie to put the vBulletin logo back. At the end of the day, the forum is meant as a convenience for drivers/workers of Conference, not a marketing tool for same.

"At the end of the day, the forum is meant as a convenience for drivers/workers of Conference, not a marketing tool for same."

Agreed, but it does 'brand' the forum to it's intent, and may help ground the content to some extent.

Or not--

It still looks 'Pro' though

I guess what I was saying was, aside from being a bit crabby today, those types of things are really low on my list of priorities for ICSCC.com and its related "properties" until the site redesign is done.

FWIW, the logo at the top is the official and unmolested version, resized. What Richard posted as being what he sees (not his super-squished replacement) is what I see, too.

Back