ICSCC Banquet

The 2013 Annual Awards and Recognition Banquet will be November 9, 2013 at the SeaTac Marriott. Hotel rooms are available at the ICSCC rate of $94 + tax but you need to reserve by October 18, 2013 to get that rate. I hope to see a good turnout at the Banquet.

Dave Bennitt
ICSCC President

I went looking for where to sign up. motorsportsreg.com has a spot to sign up but needs to be updated a bit unless we are all commuting a long way!

From the looks of the points results it should be a quick awards ceremony this year. Very sad to see most of the classes only having one or two drivers qualifying for a trophy, or in many cases none at all. But heck, my 2 events this year garnered me 6 points total for about 600 bucks spent getting there!
Sure hope this economy continues it's amazing climb, (!) or not, depending on which news channel you choose to watch!

I finally found it today. I usually put in a mileage from my zip code to shorten the search and now I see why I didn't find it since it was listed in Belle Rose LA.

Dave Bennitt,
I can't find your daughter's E mail anywhere. I signed up for the Banquet, but was wondering If I can pay cash at the door & pick up tickets there ?
Tracey.

The Banquet doors will be open at 6:00p and you can pay (cash or check, NO CC's) at the door but you must registrar on Motorsportreg.com by 3:00p Wednesday, November 6, 2013. Please plan to attend to show your support for the volunteers and race champions.

The Banquet doors will be open at 6:00p and you can pay (cash or check, NO CC's) at the door but you must registrar on Motorsportreg.com by 3:00p Wednesday, November 6, 2013. Please plan to attend to show your support for the volunteers and race champions.

Dave-I have 4 more that will be coming, but i could not add additional people on MSReg. Please add the additional four and i will pay at the door. 1 fish and 3 beef. If i need to tell this to someone else, please let me know.
Thanks. M. McAleenan

Back