How to Find Available Race Numbers

Murph54

After wrecking my car at PIR last month, I am moving from the ST/STM classes to the Pro3 (and possible EIP for seat time) class. I just bought Frank Greif's blue #20 and plan on being at PIR the weekend of August 10-11 for the race. How do I find out what numbers are available in those classes and reserve one?

Jim
Glad you are coming back! Too bad we won't have you in group 4 though. Good luck with the new car and glad all is well!

Since PRO3 is in Group 1 like SPM, you can be certain that your number is still available there (numbers are per-group, not per-class). For Group 5 (EIP), yes, you should contact Debbie Morton. Contact information for the License Registrar is available here.

Thanks everyone. I have sent an email to Debbie. Curt, sorry to leave Group 4. I had a great time racing with you at ORP in May.

You can also scan the race results to see if you number has been used recently in G5.
Welcome to PRO3! Be sure and make the rounds next time you race. You will find we are a friendly bunch with a lot of collective knowledge on keeping your car running. There is a lot of AIM and some Traqmate data available also that many of us are willing to share.

And don't get frustrated if you're not fast out of the box- these cars are a bit different than you might first expect.
Took me 3 or 4 weekends to find where the speed was...

t

Back