Honda Driver's Roll Call, Do you want discounted OEM parts?

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
Alrighty Honda drivers of the ICSCC, I am trying to get us all discounted part from the local Honda Dealership and possibly body parts and body work. The dealership is Burien Honda and it's a privately owned dealership as opposed to a corporate dealership and the General Manager is a big racing fan and Motorcycle Enthusiast.

The goal is to get this dealership to stock regularly used parts that our cars need and also meet or beat the prices that offered by HPD or Majestic Honda. In exchange for these discounts they are willing to cover the cost of windshield banners and stickers that we will display on our cars along with the discount.

Burien Honda has a graphics company they work with who put this banner together very quickly in time for the Enduro. It was a very ROUGH Draft but looked pretty good. The final draft will come soon but here's what it looked like on Ricks car during the Enduro:

51.jpg

4473713207_2945ccf330.jpg

4474529682_c978d862d2.jpg

So what I need to know is who wants to participate, who wants discounted parts? Think about the parts we break or wear out every season:
Hubs, Bearings, tie rods, rotors, brake cylinders, clutches.... How about all the bearings and seals for a fresh engine build?

I need to know how many Honda's we're working with, how many are racing this year or plan to next year. Please let me know. It's free to participate, all you have to do is sport the banner and you get access to local discounted parts (no more paying for shipping).

I guess the other Honda guys don't participate in this forum. Mike, how many races are you planning on attending this year?

Back