Friday ORP T&T start time? Paddock space?

schwank

Code X Motorsports
I plan to tow out from Portland early Friday morning for the ORP T&T day and the weekend races. Talked to some folks last week at PIR that indicated the first session would be extended T&T due to the ground school that starts at 7AM... however I am unable to locate an on-track time for Friday morning. I know I'm gonna have to get up pretty early but trying to time my arrival appropriately.

If I am already registered will I be assigned a paddock space for the race? Do I need to worry about where I get setup upon arrival on Friday?

As a followup, what band/frequency does the tower transmit on? My chief has a direct line to me but we want to hookup a second received to monitor the tower. This will also be useful to us for endurance racing in the future so we hope to test it out next week.

This is my first event at ORP so just wanting to make sure I have the right details. Thanks!

The preliminary schedule shows Group 2 (race car T&T) on track from 8:30-9:30 for the first session.

Last edited:
I edited my first response because I inadvertently said group 1 was out first. Group 2 (the race car group) will be out first while ground school is held for novices.

Back