Crew person needed for 1 hour enduro at Portlandia.

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
This is a request to the community:

I'm entered in the 1 hour enduro in next weekend's race in Portland and originally my g/f was going to come down but had a work thing come up, then my backup had the same issue. I just need someone to check my tire pressures and maybe lug torque during my 60 second stop. No refueling. If you'd be willing to help please let me know. Thank you.

Looks like the Novice Race is just before the Enduro. This will be my first Novice race, so I am not sure what exactly I have to do after the race, but I may be cutting it close. If it's cool that I wander over after I get my race review, I can lend a hand!

Looks like the Novice Race is just before the Enduro. This will be my first Novice race, so I am not sure what exactly I have to do after the race, but I may be cutting it close. If it's cool that I wander over after I get my race review, I can lend a hand!

Jeremy,

Help Colin in the Enduro, then you can come over and get your book signed and look at the observer sheets, etc. I camp at the track, so I won't be going anywhere.

Thank you Jeremy and thank you Bob.

Jeremy, shoot me an email; colin.koehler at l i v e . c o m

We can touch base this week.

Back