Formula vee
Paul Higgins

Formula f
Mark Keller

Formula mazda
Mel kemper

American sedan
Kevin smith

Not familiar enough with other classes to add, also a much larger number of those from this region attending this year. Any one else we should be rooting for?

I recognize these names, not all of them may have raced Conference this year, and some may be CACC racers from Mission.

Formula Vee
Ron Bonham

Formula Ford
Rick Payne

GTL
Chris Doodson
Paul Bunbury

E Production
Kale Swifts

F Production
Bill Okell
Jess Heitman

Workers:
Patrik Lundin
Scott Haun
Craig Hudson
Adam Jacobsen
Tim Stanley
Cierra Newhouse
Kim McFarland
Ralph Hunter
Rob Jacobsen
Jim O'kief
Gail Fetterman
Grace Skinner
Jim Brassfield
Bonnie Arseth
Teresa Hanken
....And I know I'm missing a few.

I believe that Gary Bockman(gt3), Gordon Jones and Dave Dunning(sm) are down there as well. Oh and of course our own Kyle Keenan (b-spec)

Last edited:
Duane P. (too tired to remember the right spelling)
Marty Martin
Jon T. (same lousy excuse)
Dan Mullen
Gordon Jones (worked tech and raced)

Dylan Olsen is new SCCA American Sedan National Champ. Dylan has raced ICSCSS some, at least Portland and ORP this year. His dad Scott, and uncle Larry are both long time conference racers, and both were in attendance. Dylan was running same car that Scott ran in the Runoffs in 1996, and which Chris Billings race in both conference and SCCA after that. Chris Billings was also in attendance.
Todd Cook was running in American Sedan, in the #55 Mustang that his wife Alisa ran last year in conference events, and Todd is a long-time conference racer starting with Club Rabbit back in the late 90's.
Carl & Dee Clinton were camped in the Corkscrew overlook with the big 4 foot round Team Continental emblem displayed prominently on the front of their motorhome. Carl drives the yellow Mustang in American Sedan in ICSCC, and his son Steve Clinton drives the blue Subaru STI in ST, group 4.

Back