Cascade Test and Tune day at Portland

Blair R

Hello all,

Recently we made the 15 hour tow from Calgary to Portland to attend the CSCC Test and Tune day / Driver training day at PIR. I would like to say thank you to all the CSCC volunteers who made this day a great day! The day was EXTREMELY well organized. We had to run with the closed wheel cars, we are an OW car and although it was busy as there were allot of cars on the track it went very smooth. At one point in the third session there was a black flag stoppage and when we were all in off the track in the hot pit awaiting the re start of the session I was offered a small bottle of water, inclusive of a straw to make drinking it without removing the helmet and an umbrella to keep me in the shade! What a fantastic and thoughtful thing for the CSCC members and volunteers to do for the drivers. (same thing last year from the Spokane group)

Anyway I could go on but what I really want you all to know is just how much we appreciated what you volunteers did and do and especially want you to know just how GOOD at running an event you all are! And what huge support from the cities and racers. Its no wonder your grids are large in most all racing classes.

2 of the most enjoyable and well run events we have attended over the past few years. Spokane triple in 2011 by the NWMS group and this Test and Tune day this past weekend in Portland by the CSCC!

You guys and girls are great! Just great, thanks for allowing us to participate!

And a special thanks to Tracy Klein for helping me out with all the registration, schedules and hotel info.

Warm regards,

Blair Robertshaw

Blair,
Sorry it took so long to respond. I am not on here very much....I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words. I have to say that all the things I do at the track, Drivers Training is my favorite!!

Thank you again,
Tracy Klein

Back