Bravo Novices

RedMamba911

Public Relations R Us
Our crop of new and returning novices as well as observation drivers did a great job this weekend at Portland. In the Group 7 race what started as a flag exercise became a real situation about 20 seconds after the double yellow was presented. Rob Jacobsen showed me some very high quality video of the NCW group slowing and waving their acknowledgement to Safety II as the crew spread grease sweep on some slippery fluid along turns 4 and following. And for the Group 6 race on Sunday, we had 3 NOW drivers. I appreciate the senior racers who took time to observe them as their feedback was great! Thanks all for making my first race as LD a memorable one. Keep up the good work.

BTW anyone who wants to loan me a small amplifier and microphone so my feeble voice can be heard over the roar of race cars during novice meetings is welcome to drop it off at my pit! Looking forward to the Military Salute at Pacific Raceways!

Everyone had some huge improvement from the first practice until the race... nice work Scott.

Thanks Scott and everyone who made this event a memorable one. It was very exciting to complete my first novice race and get a chance to meet such a great group of people who were very supportive and welcoming to a rookie driver. I'm definitely hooked so you'll be seeing me around. :)

Indeed, a very impressive showing not only in numbers but also in performance. There was a fantastic race up front, and lots of good close (and clean) racing throughout the pack. Congrats to all the NCW drivers, and to Scott for preparing them for their first race.

Mirko Freguia
Alfa Romeo Milano - ST #8

A week late to the party, but wanted to thank Scott for his efforts last weekend! My novice driver felt right at home and was impressed how you took time to address any and all concerns drivers had.

Back