Attention class champions

broomspeed

Cheryl Gilbert
It is that time of the year again and I will be handling the awards again this year. As usual I will be giving 1st place a choice of jacket OR a trophy for their award. I realize that points are not yet finalized but some of you already know whether your won your championship or not. If you happen to know that you won your championship please feel free to email me with your selection. If you a choosing a jacket please be sure to include the jacket size.

Also, I am not sure if we will be doing songs at the banquet this year (I hope we are) so please feel free to include a song selection. It will make my job easier if I don't have to get back in contact with everyone again.

I have not selected either the jacket or the award yet so if you have any input now would be the time to let me know.

Thank you,
Cheryl Gilbert
broomspeed@msn.com
425-829-6547

I wanted to give you all the update that I will not be handling trophies this year after all. Marie Fjellanger will be handling them this year, so please have your award selection ready when asked. I have the utmost confidence in her abilities so there is no need to worry! I do hope to be back at this again next year but am currently under an incredible time constraint with my upcoming CPA exam.

Thank you,
Cheryl

I wanted to give you all the update that I will not be handling trophies this year after all. Marie Fjellanger will be handling them this year, so please have your award selection ready when asked. I have the utmost confidence in her abilities so there is no need to worry! I do hope to be back at this again next year but am currently under an incredible time constraint with my upcoming CPA exam.

Thank you,
Cheryl

Hi champions,

I sent out an email this afternoon. If you didn't get it, please feel free to email me at fjellanger@gmail.com or call me at 206-963-1132 to let me know if you want trophy or jacket (and jacket size if the latter).

I can only hope I live up to Cheryl's standards!

Marie

Back