AIM Pista dash and Pit Wheels

drva

I have two remaining items for sale. Both are brand new and never used.

1. SOLD! The MXL Pista is a digital dash, gauge, and race data acquisition system featuring a tachometer, RPM input, 8 analog inputs, 1 speed input, CAN/serial ECU connector, gear position indicator (sampled or calculated), internal lateral G sensor, and lap timer. As noted above, this system is new and has never been used. It includes the GPS05 module which allows for logging vehicle speed without the use of the included infrared beacon. It also allows for track mapping using the included software. The above was purchased from Pegasus for $2,399. I will let it go for $1,700. More info on the unit can be viewed at www.aimsports.com

2. SOLD! 4 Pit wheels built by R-Sport in Pennsilvania. The are built to install on center lock style formula car wheels. They are drilled to accept 1/2" pins on either 3.50" or 3.75" centers. The wheels are 18" aluminum motorcycle wheels and have 100x90x18 tires mounted. New, these sold for $1,000. I'll let them go for $750. I'm giving you conference drivers first crack at this stuff ....... but later this week they will be offered on ApexSpeed. Buyer pays for the shipping, or I could be cooerced into transporting to a Conference event.

Contact me at wamu1david@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Dave VanAmburg

Last edited:
Back