6 Hour Enduro Legend

Norm Smith

I am looking into building a Legends car for the IRDC 6 hour Enduro in March. As we are in the initial stages of this journey I would like to offer other "non" Legends driver the chance to join our team as drivers too. This would be a great chance for someone to get to know us a little better and see how much fun our cars are. Right now we are just seeing if there is interest and talking with others who have ran Legends in Enduros in California to see how we can put it all together. Any interested parties can feel free to give me a call directly at 206-605-4636 or at nsmith@pafak.com. Please note I will be in Charlotte road racing from Jan 14-17 with my son Ian. Then in Wash D.C. from Jan 25-28 speaking on behalf of the Special Olympics with my son Zach. I will return emails and phone calls as soon as possible while out of town. Any other Legends drivers out there I encourage you to enter this great event too.
See you at the race track soon.
Norm Smith
A Legend in his own mind

Norm, slightly off topic but to a point you made...

Will you be on the infield road course at Charlotte (nee Lowes) Motor Speedway?

I'm an ICSCC member that lives in Charlotte.

My son has expressed some recent interest in Legends and wouldn't mind visiting with you when you're at the track if you don't mind.

I'll send you an email too.

Back