2015 Race Dates

joekarter

Any idea when the schedule for this year will be posted? I know that it is a lot of work and it takes time, but in the interest of trying to secure vacation days to go racing, sooner is better than later!

Thanks for the info!

From the IRDC Facebook page:

"Here's your 2015 ICSCC race schedule:

Mar 8, Track day at ORP
Mar 14, DT at PIR
Mar 29, DT & TNT at ORP
Apr 18 DT & TNT at The Ridge
Apr 19 spcl O/W race & enduros at The Ridge
May 1 DT at PIR
May 2-3 Race #1 at PIR
May 15 TNT at PR
May 16-17 Race #2 at PR
May 22 DT at ORP
May 23-24 Double Race #3 & 4 at ORP
June 5 DT at PIR
June 6-7 Race #5 at PIR
June 18 TNT at Spokane
June 19-21 Triple Race #6, 7 & 8 at Spokane
July 31 TNT at PR
Aug 1-2 Race #9 at PR
Aug 21 DT at PIR
Aug 22-23 Race #10 at PIR
Sept 4 TNT at Mission
Sept 5-7 Triple Race #11, 12 & 13 at Mission
Sept 18 TNT at The Ridge
Sept 19-20 Race #14 at The Ridge
Sept 26 DT at PIR
Oct 3 Track day at ORP
Oct 17 Enduro at PIR

DT = Driver Training
TNT = Test and Tune"

Sharing!

What is wrong with July same thing happened last season no racing in July?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Last season, there was a race in July, in fact two of them. Double race weekend at ORP. The ICSCC schedule page for 2014 shows race rotations
#7 and 8 were at ORP, on the weekend of July 26/27, 2014.

I have "TNT" by AC/DC stuck in my head now after browsing the schedule.

However, I'm confident that song was not about Test 'n Tune, as much as I would like it to be. ;)

Last season, there was a race in July, in fact two of them. Double race weekend at ORP. The ICSCC schedule page for 2014 shows race rotations
#7 and 8 were at ORP, on the weekend of July 26/27, 2014.

And the last race before that was June 28 so pretty much the whole month of July off. Same with our schedule up here in Canada land no races until the very end of July just weird I remember last season looking for somewhere to race and there was nothing!

And the last race before that was June 28 so pretty much the whole month of July off. Same with our schedule up here in Canada land no races until the very end of July just weird I remember last season looking for somewhere to race and there was nothing!

A few years ago, the gap in the schedule was in August. Now August is fairly busy and it July that has little for Conference. Those of us that are involved in multiple groups still have events in July with the SCCA Majors and the Portland Vintage Festival tying us up for 7 days on just those two weekends. If you can't race with your favorite sanctioning body, you could always come out and volunteer with SCCA or the vintage event. You'll see lots of familiar faces and probably have fun.

Sorry but I live in Canadaland if i am traveling 15 hours somewhere it better be to race and we no longer have our vintage eligible Reynard.

Back