Which ICSCC Class will have the most exciting racing this year?

14 Championship races, 3 existing Endurance races, some special races with a couple clubs... yeah.

Go talk to Team Continental. They don't have one @ ORP yet. How's about 32 hr. One hour practice/warm-up on Saturday AM, because it really won't matter. Race starts @10AM Saturday, and ends 6PM Sunday.

I'm sure they could squeeze in a full practice day on Friday if they were pressed.

I'm biased to ST... but GT-1 should be freakin awesome also. It's been a long time since there have been so many ground pounding V8's regularly on course. 7 I think for the first race already... Should be entertaining!! If only I wasn't being lapped by them every time I look in my mirrors.

I was just getting ready to post & ask if any one has pictures of Nick Fluge's GT500. 1 hour left to vote in the poll.

I'm biased to ST... but GT-1 should be freakin awesome also. It's been a long time since there have been so many ground pounding V8's regularly on course. 7 I think for the first race already... Should be entertaining!! If only I wasn't being lapped by them every time I look in my mirrors.
Me too Steve. But the sound of a V8 going buy is so cool. Bonus is most of them give me a friendly wave as they go by. :)

..... But the sound of a V8 going buy is so cool..... :)

Then you missed a great one this weekend. The lovely melody of a 454 cubic inch A production Corvette at full song coming through T-1 in the SOVREN big bore group.. Ohhh yes it was sweeeet.

Not Rick Stark's, but a new coupe to SOVREN.

Last edited:
Then you missed a great one this weekend. The lovely melody of a 454 cubic inch A production Corvette at full song coming through T-1 in the SOVREN big bore group.. Ohhh yes it was sweeeet.

Not Rick Stark's, but a new coupe to SOVREN.

There was a pretty sweet 69 Boss 302 out there too. I didn't get to watch it run.

Back