When will License Renewal Forms for 2022 be available?

kbsmith1

That's it, Just wanted to know when those would be available. I'd like to go ahead and
get my paperwork taken care of.

Kevin Smith

Rick is working on making it so you can fill out the license application and self reporting medical form online. Hopefully fill out the forms and pay all in one place. You'll still need to print the doctor form (if required) and have your doctor fill that out and then attach it or email it along with proof of your current club membership.
The new changes should make licensing easier, it's just taking a little longer than expected to put together but it's getting close. If you need the doctor physical form use the 2021 version that's online until the 2022 form is up (the form is the same for 2022). I believe within a couple of weeks everything you need to license should be up and ready to go.

There is no link on this site yet, but I searched on Motorsportreg for ICSCC's 2022 licensing, found it and successfully renewed my Conference license today. You will need to have your forms (physical, club membership card) saved and ready to upload in order for the application to process.

Back