Way to go Tracy!

Bill Bonsell

Sincere congratulations go out to Tracy Hazard on her first Spec Miata win in Portland last week. Her and her husband Tom are fantastic folks from up in British Columbia. Tracy - you are becoming a stud driver and it is not easy to best an experienced Spec Miata field including a couple of SCCA regulars who crossed over into the light for the Chicane Challenge.

Sorry I missed racing with you, but Rose Cup awaits this weekend. Hope to see you in Spokane!! Well done Tracy!! If you read this, let us know if you have posted any video. Thanks.

Bill-

awww... thanks Bill ! I just want to also thank Everyone for all the congrats I got at PIR, you really know how to make a girl feel special.
I also want to say thank you to all the guys who give me their racing tips and constructive criticism, I've learned sooo much from you guys.
A special thanks to Will S and Sean from miata cage, Norton, Gary Bochman, all the Spec Miata drivers and all our track workers for keeping us safe.
I couldn't have met a better goup of people! I'm racing in Mission this weekend so Ill miss the rose cup, but good luck to you all and I'll see ya in Seattle !
ooh ya, an entire race with no "potty mouth " way to go boys, we all played nicely !!! http://youtu.be/dnQxBU_1sTs

Back