Wanted: your used Toyos 225/50/15 (PRO3 Guys)

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
Gentlemen, with the respective tire size.

I am a budget racer and thus I need used tires. If you have a set that still has tread life (but is not longer competitive) I need a set or 2 to race on this season.

Toyo RA1's or R888's are acceptable. If you don't want to pay to have them disposed of well then give me a call, or if there still in great shape I'd be happy to toss a few bucks your way.

After this last weekend at Pacific Raceways I want to add another couple weekends to my schedule but unless I find ways to cut costs I may settle for being a spectator.

If anyone has any Toyo's in 225/50/15 or 225/45/15 please let me know. I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

Colin.koehler@gmail.com

Thank you!

Colin,

I wish I had known this a week ago. I let Discount Tire recycle a set with a lot of life in them.

I do have a set of RA 1s for you though. Should get you through at least one weekend, maybe two. I'll have some 888's for you at an undetermined point after Portland.

I'll call you today.

Thank you Scott, I hope to hear from you soon.

Due to work I won't be able to race again until the Spokane weekend in July so I've got plenty time. Also, goodluck in Portland!

Back