video from ORP group 5

I'm guessing it was the little blue miata, you can see it moving onto the left side in the mirror right before the bang.

That is correct Rick, you're guessing.

There was much called in, and some not observed, but none of the 'bad boys' remained invisible. Good close racing in the Prod groups. Good racing in the others, just not enough of 'em to stay too close for long.

Great weekend.

Rick, I wish you and Jeff could have made it.
With these groups there was so much going on you just couldn't move your eyes fast enough in all directions. There was a fair bit of contact called in, but with 2 workers per turn, not enough eyes.
This first ORP weekend ROCKED.
Many many thanks to TC for putting on a pretty much seamless weekend. Issues came...issues went away....everyone stepped in to help and just got 'er done.
You really will have to plan for the next race though. Driving or working...don't miss it.
And kudos to all the drivers for "freaking awesome", hard charging racing.

Man this was one awsome weekend. I had a great time watching and calling the races from the announcer seat. Racing was close throughout many of the groups. I cant wait for June. Hope more of you make it to this one. We need the ground pounders for sure. Great job to all involve weather racer or worker kudos to you.

It already has 109 views... wow.

You got hit HARD. A lot of paint was traded in that group, unfortunately but it seems like the nature of that track tends to lend itself to some "closer" racing.

Nice driving though... it's good to see a 325e in front of most of the 325i's. Great build, great drive.

That aint hard, trust me.

Very cool track indeed. I called Norm on the way home to tell him there is a track that he needs to bring himself and 50 of his Legends buddies to, they will probably find ORP to be their favorite track bar none.

As a non driver (race car that is), I really liked watching your video. It gaveme a differant look at the track then what I saw as I drove my drive around. I do have to admit that I did my best on my third lap to see what speed would be that max I felt was safe.(48mgh). Very nice job to all. Looking forward to returning.

That was a great raace between you and Bonforte. Hope you guys come back in june and put on the same show. Maybe you could real in the pesky little devil known as Delamare.

its 40 feet wide i think i saw 4 wide down the straight one time from my view. ever corner you can go 2 wide its just not very fast when you do that

Great video Colin and Eric. They were a lot of fun to watch!

I especially like watching myself. :)

Back