Transportation at ORP from track to Pavilion and back Saturday night?

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
It's my brother and Crew Chief Cam's Birthday Saturday night. So be sure to say Happy Birthday to him as he is a 49 yr old youngster.

So we will be in no shape for driving. Track is too far for crawling distance in our old bones.
:redface:
Just sayin....

I don't see bus serve listed on the announcement?
:p

Last edited:
Considering most of us have trucks for transportation... probably won't be too big a deal to hitch a ride back. Depends on how late you guys 'celebrate' I suppose ;)

Thanks Eric! Posted more or less as a joke. We will ride with Jim to the Pavilion but he might not want to stay till the end and I don't want to force him. We plan on staying till closing time :)

Are you calling me a lightweight . . . oh ya . . . I am . . . right :redface:
No No not at all......just did not want to force you to stay...unless you can put up with us on Cam's birthday!
Not sure how long this deal would last...but at my age I might not make past 10 pm...LOL

Yeah man we'll have a truck to get back also (we can make Mom drive :)).

I'm sure if everybody abandons us there, we we use smoke signals to attract someones attention at the track.... "Hey are we being attacked by indians....? Oh no, that's just the Norton brothers looking for a ride!"

Yeah man we'll have a truck to get back also (we can make Mom drive :)).

I'm sure if everybody abandons us there, we we use smoke signals to attract someones attention at the track.... "Hey are we being attacked by indians....? Oh no, that's just the Norton brothers looking for a ride!"

LOL...............like the old days..."Mom, Hi, um....we uh need a ride home"

Back