Toyo tires available locally at Internet prices

Bossbill

LoCoFoMoCo Racing
Hope this is the right forum, if not please move. I get nothing from this other than the same great price on tires you can get!

Les Schwab of Fife -- and only Fife -- will give any Conference racer who runs Toyo tires a discount equal to Internet/mail order prices.

For instance, the best price on a Toyo for my car was $5 more a tire at Les Schwab in Fife than found online, before shipping.
Shipping can add from $50-$100/set.
However, with Les Schwab in Fife, there was no delivery charge, mounting is free and he will dispose of your old tires. He will of course add tax. Balance is extra too.

Delivery was fast and they even washed my wheels and tires.

You must contact the store manager, Kurt and tell him you want the ICSCC or Conference price on Toyos. Tell him Bill sent you.

Les Schwab Tire Center in Fife
1334 54th Ave E, Fife, WA 98424
253-926-0188 Ask for Kurt

I can do the same or better on at least the Toyo RA-1 205/50/15's and will check on the 205/60/13's,

I can have them shaved any depth for an added $15 and can deliver in Oregon to save WA state sales tax.

Jeff

CSM #07

Jeff's Auto Inc.

253-537-8075

I have 205/50/15's in stock.

Last edited:
Was going to mention Jeff as a source but he beat me to it. My son and I just picked up two sets of shaved RA-1's from Jeff and was very pleased with the out the door price.

-Bill

Back