Toyo tires at Intenet prices still available

Bossbill

LoCoFoMoCo Racing
Les Schwab of Fife -- and only Fife -- will give any Conference racer who runs Toyo tires a discount equal to Internet/mail order prices.

For instance, the best price on a Toyo for my car was $5 more a tire at Les Schwab in Fife than the best price I found online, before shipping.
Shipping can add from $50-$100/set.
However, with Les Schwab in Fife, mounting is free and he will dispose of your old tires. He will of course add tax. Balance is extra too.

Delivery was fast and they even washed my wheels and tires.

You must contact the store manager, Kurt and tell him you want the ICSCC or Conference price on Toyos.

Les Schwab Tire Center in Fife
1334 54th Ave E, Fife, WA 98424
253-926-0188 Ask for Kurt

[put under commercial notices as Kurt is one of my sponsors]

[put under commercial notices as Kurt is one of my sponsors]

Moved out of the commercial section because Bill's not making money off this directly and it's of a wider benefit to Conference racers. (But I appreciate the thought.)

Bill,

Does Kurt have access to shaving tires?

Thanks,
Jim

I had my local Les Schwab send out four tires for shaving and paid about $120 including mounting and balancing and sales tax. Their shaving is a buff type shaving running across the tire, but does the job. Took about a week to get them back

Bill

Thanks Steve -- I wasn't sure.

I'll try and get a shaved price from him tomorrow, but Bill's price seems about right.

Do note that if you buy more than one set the price goes down another $20 (but verify he can do that with your tire size).

Last edited:
Back