This holiday season...

Steve Adams

Just this guy, ya know?
I bring you... something completely unrelated. Thirteen minutes of driving incidents in Russia. If someone told you about a few of these, you wouldn't believe them.

That was most excellent examples of why we love Amerika !!! Man never seen so many wheels come off cars/trucks. But I have seen 1 in real life. I has to share that on Apexspeed.

I cannot even tell what that green thing in the stop frame above is.

The green thing is a boat. Like a small camo row-boat for fishing or hunting. Undoubtedly came off the top of someones car or truck.
I've visited Russia many, many times for work, and the road manners are way more aggressive than in US. But many of this dumb stuff
you can see in any country. Also, I saw my very first Audi R8, before it was even available in the US, being driven in Moscow in the winter.
They like their cars there, too.

I've seen almost exact same thing as at 2:06 on 395 between I90 and tricities driving back from a spokane race, except driver managed
not to roll, just pulled over after crosssing both lanes twice, and probably cleaned his pants.

Thanks for posting this Steve. It was amusing to watch the sheer idiocy.

Last edited:
.....I've seen almost exact same thing as at 2:06 on 395 between I90 and tricities driving back from a spokane race, except driver managed
not to roll, just pulled over after crosssing both lanes twice,
and probably cleaned his pants......

If you want stories like that, ask Jose about his trip down I-90 with his Formula Ford on the trailer behind him!!!!! Was quite exciting hear told and another ICSCC member was behind him to witness it!

Last edited:
Back