Thank you to all

keith_van_dyne

This is a post from the Pacific NW Legends Road Racers message baord:

As you know we are heading into our last local race of the 2009 season. Conference (ICSCC), IRDC, CSCC, TC & SCCBC have been AWESOME hosts, please find them and thank them for the structure and the venues they have allowed us to participate in.

This year Heather and I have had a great time racing, BBQing with you and sharing parts of our life that will not be forgotten. We have put on some great entertainment for those in the stands and had some great times racing, rubbing bumpers on the track and rubbing elbows in the pits. I am alredy looking forward to next season. Thankyou all for being there.

As of right now Heather and I will not be making the trip to Vegas this year to race but if the stars align we may fly back for the weekend to watch and help where needed.

This race will be held at Pacific Raceways in Kent Washington on September 26th & 27th. It would be great to have a good car count.

If you havent registered yet here is the flyer: http://www.icscc.com/2009/announce/irdc_september_09.pdf

Here is the form: http://www.icscc.com/forms/09_race_entry.pdf

This will be a double points race weekend for those vying for INEX national points. (Sat Qual/Race/Sun. Qual & Race).(There will be a drivers meeting in the Legends tech area both days prior to race to answer any questions.)

Tech will Be on hand, either Chuck Sherwood or Randy Thomas (maybe even both!!).

This will be the last time locally this season you will get to shake your cars downn before heading to Vegas for the Nationals...

Congrat's to Ian Smith who as of 9/19/2009 (his 24th birthday) is #1 in Semi-Pro National Points!!!!!!!!!!

Note: Those of you who have cars for sale THIS IS THE TIME AND THE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Keith & Heather Van Dyne

#72 Legends Grp6 ESR

Well, you are entirely welcome.

Thank you and your fellow competitors for not requiring the use of "The Claw", at least at PIR. It's a handy tool to not have to use.

Back