Thank you, thank you!

bbenthin

NCW #322
I think I speak for all the novices when I say THANK YOU so much to all the workers and officials for such a great Novice Program. Today was my first NCW race, Im still grinning and in awe at how helpful and fun this group is!

Conference and IRDC are definitely something special.

And to my fellow novice racers, nice job out there today. Good, clean, heads up racing by all!

I can't wait to do it again! ;)

Brain,

Came by with the EZups but you were WELL taken care of there in your neat little hide out :) :)

Kept an eye on you from Turn 7 and I could see the grin on your face from there. Looked like you were having fun chasing that Cobra :)

Are you looking forward to getting into that 50 car run group!?

P.S.
I looked in your car. Really NICE JOB on the build. It looks sweet! I assume Tech went well :)

Last edited:
Thanks again Richard, talk about a generous offer.
Sorry I wasn't around to say high.

Tech did go well, Jon Ament did an amazing job on the cage!

I wanted to add my thanks, to all the workers that came to help us out this weekend. Also to Randy and the Novice Drivers who helped out on Sunday, several volunteering to help out for the whole day. A big thankyou to all.

Thomas Liesner
IRDC Asst Chief of Flags

Add me to the list of thanks. Again had a great weekend racing with Conference. The Corner Workers are great people. I just worked one day and froze my butt off. Some did it for two days prior and still came back for another on Sunday.

On another note: Somebody had some in-car video when they were behind me for a half a lap. If you could post or send that to me that would be great.

I'd like to give a special thank you to Randy and all the hard working IRDC/Conference volunteers who allow us "big kids" to live out our dreams. I truly enjoyed my first Conference Novice race and I just have one question. Where the hell did all those 325's come from??

The start video is over on youtube. Good video of pace lap and start, but camera car was a 325 so he is gone right from the start! I think it is under May 1 Conference race, or something close.

I have the entire race on my GO Pro HD camera. Fantastic picture and sound quality. Will try and figure out how to post it on Vimeo or something and get a link posted here when completed.

Bill

Back