Team Continental - ORP Founders Grand Prix is now open on motorsportreg.com

holly_remington

The Pros From Dover
The Announcement and such was provided for timely publication in the Memo. We wanted to nail down all the specifics so our customers have all the information they need when choosing our event. We finished that up at our Race Team meeting last night. So, here’s the link:

TC ORP Founders Grand Prix Online Entry

Thanks, Linda Blackburn
TC Race Registrar

Besides the go karts that where there a couple of weeks ago, this is the first (ICSCC) sanctioned race at ORP. A chance to hold the lap record there.

Registering

So, I won an entry for this race at the awards banquet (and i' m giving it to my sweetie for my birthday).

How do I document that in the online registration (which I will complete for my techno-Luddite husband)?

Time Left for Special Deal

Theres still time left to get in on our special three race deal. May 3rd is the deadline. Check the deal out at teamcontinental.com

Perhaps I missed it in the announcement or elsewhere, but can we get into the track and park on Fri. I assume so since there is a driver trng but would like to confirm it. New car is finally near completion and this will be a first in many ways. Are you going to make it Wes?

Blew my clutch Friday Sherm, so probably not. I'll pull the box next week and see what it looks like in there, and then decide. I believe there is a driver training/practice deal on Friday, but you could go to the TC website to confirm the details.

The Legends group is planning on racing this new track. Question on the Friday driver training. Is there going to be any open lapping sessions that we can purchase and not attend the driver training? We would love to be there Friday to Sunday.
Can't wait to race a new track!

There is no open track day for friday. Just the typical driver school. But group 4 is for the guys who want to test and tune. We would really like to have you there if you can make it.

Norm and Ian Smith from the Legends group are signed up for the races and Friday also. We plan on running in group 4 on Friday but if you need any help with instructors both of us instructed at the last IRDC day and are willing to help in Oregon too. We'll be there Thursday afternoon. I can be reached by cell anytime.
Norm

ST(sports touring) is listed as Super Touring on the Motorsportsreg registration... does it matter when I register?

I just pointed it to our registrar. She should be changing it but it dosnt matter. It will be Sport Touring soon.

What No GT cars are going to ORP ???
The very first race group out is Group 4.
There is nothing like the sound of all the muscle cars taking the green flag.

John Rissberger
# 10 Camaro A/S Oregon
ICSCC & SCCA

Back