Stole Car and Trailer

Littlevees

Jim Venable
Saw this on Craigs list. Perhaps we can help this fellow racer by keeping our eye's and ears open.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STOLEN: 68 GT1 Corvette Road Racer (Mukilteo, Wa)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-08, 8:35AM PST
Reply to: sale-fegfe-1590439619@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White w/blue & green stripes. #36 on doors, decals/ Allied Ice & Ken Parks Chevrolet, Recent total restoration of car to vintage condition. Also stolen: 32 ft. white Wells Cargo 2 axle trailer.
Call John @ 206 786 1731

That sucks!

Thanks for the tip, Richard. That, in addition to a couple of German Shepherds, should do the trick!

One of the saddest I recall locally was the drag racer about 3 or 4 years ago.

Construction worker who had put all his extra penny's in to a very nice car for drag racing (which was, besides his family his one true passion and love in life). He loaded up the night before and when he came out the next morning to head for the track, trailer and car were gone :mad:

It made the TV news several times. Wonder if he ever found it??

.30 cal and .490? You gotta sit up all night with those. A simpler solution is 4 of these properly positioned around your trailer with trip wires. Allows for a relaxed nights sleep.

But for the sake of the neighbors, try the WatchDog GPS instead. Less collateral damage

I like the claymore too!! I prefer the .490 because the accuracy is better even if you dont have the range of the .50. A baseball bat works too, does wonders on the knees.

Bah. Twenty inches of good Spanish steel will dissuade many thieves. Those that don't get the hint, get the .357.

Back