Sport Touring rules?

mikeblaszczak

Where can I find the rules for the Sport Touring class? The 2010 regs don't mention it, except to say that it's a provisional class.

He's been racing his car this year Hal. I think hes been to every ICSCC race so far. Ron Muro had his Formula Mazda out for its first running at the last Portland Race. So that leaves you as odd man out.

Where you been?? Are you at least gonna make the Portland Enduro??

He's been racing his car this year Hal. I think hes been to every ICSCC race so far. Ron Muro had his Formula Mazda out for its first running at the last Portland Race. So that leaves you as odd man out.

Where you been?? Are you at least gonna make the Portland Enduro??

Thomas,...unfortunately I have been the odd man out of racing for way too long. I wish it were different but right now it isn't. We're working feverishly to get on top of my new business venture and we're hopeful we can make it out sometime soon.

Thanks to a friend (and fellow competitors) kindness I will we be back on track in ST for the last 3 races.
Wahoo!
And the clouds have broken for next year and there is a ray of sunshine. Too early to announce anything but it sure looks positive! I miss my racing friends.
OH, and my wife is so awesome. Just sayin.

Back