Spokane registration

I encountered an "...unexpected failure saving your registration." at MotorsportReg.

Here's hoping they respond to my email or phone message...

Scott:

There is lots of Salsa coming to Spokane!!

Brace yourselves!!

Jesus .............. the lesser.

Jesus, We're stocking up on chips, and we'll have plenty of people to help with your excess salsa.

Scott

We'll I believe most of us are traveling tomorrow to Spokane so we will actually see who is at the track versus looking online. With that in mind Mr. Administrator you can drop this post as a sticky.
I'm getting excited to see what they have done to the track and facilities. See everyone there and have a safe trip over the mountains. Don't forget suntan lotion...

I'm working turns this weekend. I'll bring the chips - any chance you can toss us some salsa filled balloons?

Turn workers always get the first batch of fresh salsa. That's the way it ought to be and that's the way it is.

I made five gallons of the stuff and there's only three left. Had a dinner party last night and my friends "inhaled" the stuff. I am bringing enough for two "happy hour" sessions.

Scott Adare is supposed to something "spectacular" during "salsa hour" ....... don't know what it is but; ............ he's a very creative guy.

Come to the open wheel paddock and there's going to be lots of salsa and lots of B.S.

You are all welcomed.

J.C.

Back