[Sold] Short Diesel Pusher Motorhome - Camp in the paddock in style

Greg Miller

Asking $66,500

Soon to be for sale my 2004 Itasca Meridian - 32 ft (33ft OD) 5.9L ISB Cummins common rail 300HP diesel, mated to 6 speed Allison 3500 transmission. On a Freightliner air ride chassis, with 300K mile rated brakes, 500K mile rated engine and transmission, 10,000 lb towing capacity, trailer brake controller, 7500 W diesel gen set,2KW inverter, fully self contained, with propane / electric fridge and hot water, 3 burner stove, convection microwave, and lots upgrades.
We toured the US last year and our 20,000 mile average mpg towing our E36 M3 was 8.5mpg (and that was not holding it down to 55 mph)
Comes with a Banks IQ, so you can see engine and transmission data, and change some tuning, though I stayed at level 2 or 3 which resulted in a decent compromise between and economy and onramp speed.

Let me know if interested, and if you also want a vacation rig I might be talked into selling my 1997 M3 sedan with matching silver paint. A truly unique TOAD that is fun to drive once you get to your destination.
Glacier RV 512 512.jpgView attachment Sales Flyer 2004 Itasca Meridian.docx

Last edited:
Back