Shock Revalving

I am looking for a local source (Portland or Seattle) who can re-valve a set of Bilstein dampers. For those of you doing this I have a new set of B8 Performance Plus dampers (F/R) and need them re-valved with the following rates: 300/175 F, 200/125 R. I will also need the internal bump stop on the front strut shortened by 1/2 its total length.



Vince Vavrosky

Active member
I may know of a person here in Clackamas that can do this. I'll get his info tonight and send it your way. I understand he took over for Ron Brown ans some kind of rep in the area for I don't recall what brand but he does this sort of thing.