Seasons Greetings

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May all you holiday wishes be granted and your dreams for the 2012 season become a reality. I am looking forward to the 2012 ICSCC racing season and the opportunity to meet everyone.

Seasons greeting, Dave Bennitt 2012 ICSCC President.

Thanks Dave, I would also like to wish everyone a happy holiday. The days are already getting longer and the racing season will soon be upon us. Time to get ready. By the way congrats, Mr. President.
DM

I would like to echo Dave's wish for a joyous Holiday season and a prosperous and safe 2012. We are extremely blessed to be able to participate in such a unique endeavor - wished for by many, but enjoyed by so few. Merry Christmas everyone and I look forward to good times this coming year. Dave will be one President I will be happy to embrace in 2012!

Bill-

Yes, Santa's sleigh will be departing from the North Gate real soon. (co-pilot this year is JC)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Stay safe.
See you in 2012.

Lynn

Let me guess...
Every present comes with a small jar of JC's famous SALSA!!!

Merry Christmas to all and best wishes for the coming new year and 2012 racing season from the warmth of the Sonoran Desert!

I look forward to seeing you all soon at a racetrack in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

PS Dave
What were you thinkin'?!!
Congratulations!

Last edited:
Back