Schedule for The Ridge?

mikeblaszczak

What's the schedule for the lapping days this weekend at The Ridge? I'm thinking about signing up, but I can't find anything that tells me when I should get there, when gates open, length and frequency of sessions or what the intra-day schedule will be. It doesn't seem like it's a test-and-tune, so ... what are the details?

This is all the schedule I currently have. I do know that there will be a few groups. A group for racecars and very experienced drivers and 2 other groups for intermediate drivers.

From Fred:

Drivers

The weekend we have been waiting for is almost here…..a few details you need to know.

Each day the gates open at 6:30 AM. Once your inside the gate proceed to the paved parking area and we will help you get your car parked. We plan to get all driver on the paved paddock if possible. Please have crew and friends park on the crushed gravel area. (see map below)

Registration opens at 7 AM. Please remember to bring your helmet to registration so we can put a sticker on it. We will have a packet of information for you that has all the details you need including your instructor assignment, run group and schedule for the day.

OpeningWeekendPaddockGuide.jpg

Last edited:
Mike...

From what I understand, there will be 5 - 30 minute sessions which is certainly a ton of driving. Sunday weather is looking pretty decent.

Bill-

I'll be there Sunday in my CRX.

Looking forward to seeing you guys and this cool, new track.

Awesome Mike...will be sharing my son's Spec Miata for the day. Plan on towing out Saturday pm with the motor home. Stop on by if you need a warm, dry spot out of the elements!

Bill-

Drivers Meetings:
Group a--8:00, Group b--8:30, Group c--9:00

Schedule has 5 rotations; 1/2 hour sessions; starting at 8:45am
Lunch at 12:15
Gates close at 6pm

Contact Fred asap. RidgeRacingSchool.com 360-529-5322
Not sure what the availability currently is, nor which group is the racer/advanced.
Also not sure, but there may be a possibility of getting a ride-along with one of the instructors who is not teaching that weekend, but is out practicing. I plan on having the Rx7 there Sunday with an extra seat.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, a minor injury is going to keep me from going up to the Ridge this weekend. Sorry, I won't be there to give rides.

Back