Schedule for Spokane

Steve Adams

Just this guy, ya know?
No, I still haven't heard anything official or otherwise about the race, but if it goes off, I know how useful having the schedule can be. I've received the various documentation from NWMS and have attached the schedule and the supps to this message.

Please note: This race is still NOT OFFICIALLY ON THE SCHEDULE. I'm only providing this info as a service to my fellow racers. NOTHING IS IMPLIED BY THIS POSTING.

Thanks.

Attachments

• nwms_schedule.pdf
    85.5 KB · Views: 370
  • nwms_2011_supps.pdf
    77.3 KB · Views: 276
With the new track configuration along with Thursday being a test and tune day, is there a set time to move in for those who are not participating Thursday? Perhaps I've missed it but I don't see instructions within the schedule, sups, club site or motorsports reg.

Much appreciated,
Jim V.

Jim,
What day are you planning on coming ? There will be a paddock parking crew in place for the weekend. The gates will be open starting on Wednesday. We no longer have an issue with parking while the track is hot so anytime after 8 am will work. We should have someone at the paddock entry around 7AM that is why I said 8AM just to allow them some time to set up :)

There is plenty of area along the entry road to park while waiting for access to the track area. NHRA had at least 20 or so tractor trailers there two day before last weekends race .

Mike

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the reply.

The plan is to leave Tukwila between ten and noon. Then again there is the plan and reality. Either way we'll be there Thursday.

Jim

Maybe your memory isnt 26 anymore either. We've always had earlier starts at Spokane, nothing new there.

True, but the old body doesn't finish an 11 hour day as week as it once did. Then there is the fact that Spokane's races will be the 7th, 8th and 9th race days in the first 17 days of July. Just getting old, I guess.

The 4th of July weekend is the first of 8 weekends in a row, assuming that the Oregon Region event at ORP takes place as scheduled.

Back