Rotary Reunion Race - June 2020!

austinrotaryracer41

Bradshaw Motorsports
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to confirm the second annual Mazda Rotary Reunion Race and Corral which will take place at Portland International Raceway on June 20-21st, 2020! The event will be sanctioned by ICSCC and will take place during Cascade Sports Car Club's "Chicane Challenge" race. Our goal is to grow on last years success and bring more Mazda and Rotary enthusiasts together to celebrate at this historic event! I want to thank everyone who attended last years inaugural race. For anyone who wasn't able to make it, those that did will be happy tell you how much fun was had by all. 20 rotary race cars and over 50 Mazda street cars took part in the event. We are thankful for Mazda Motorsports who supported us last year and provided participants with Mazda shirts. They also produced a feature story on the event. Read it here: https://www.mazdamotorsports.com/2019/07/29/rotary-passion-runs-deep/

We are hoping for an even bigger field of cars this year and are anticipating an even larger car corral. We would love to have your involvement!

Race Information:
-Race Structure: Three Classes - R1 (GT / SP Cars), R2 (Improved Production Cars), R3 (Vintage / Touring Cars)
-Registration / Schedule : Information will be sent out when available.

Amenities:
-Lunch will be served to all participants
-Event T-Shirts will be given to all participants
-Professional photos will be provided to all participants (On Track, Paddock, and Post Race)

Check out our website event page featuring photos from last years event and information on this year's:
https://www.bradshawmotorsports.com/rotary-reunion-2020

Remember to mark your calendars for June 20-21st. If you are a Mazda / Rotary owner and are interested in attending our event as a driver and / or as a car corral participant please contact me so we can add you to our email thread of more then 70 rotary racers. This thread is where news and information will be sent out to all participants. Thanks for reading and we hope to see you at the track.

Zoom-Zoom!

-Austin Bradshaw
www.bradshawmotorsports.com
rotaryracer41@gmail.com

Rotary Reunion 2020.jpg

Tony, please do! We would love to have you join us for the event. Feel free to put some "For Sale" stickers on that car and come race it. Last year we had more then 50 Rotary and Mazda street car owners come out for the car corral. Perfect opportunity to promote a great starter car for someone that is interested in getting into racing. Send me an email so I can add you to our interested drivers thread: rotaryracer41@gmail.com
Thanks!

Back