Ridge Teasers

Rod Powell

Shake N Bake Baby
You guys get the first teaser. Thought I would do this, mostly to aggravate you :)

Lots more where this came from, I'll just dribble them out in unpredictable intervals. By time you see the last one, well, Joe and I will have set new track records in the stock cars

(unofficial of course)

As always, enjoy (listen to the music and you old guys like me can go back to high school. Hell, growing a mullet might seem like a good idea!)

RP and the TRMG Team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbMIAQcbGas

So what is the current track record. Don't try to tell me that you haven't clocked a lap yet, I won't believe you.

Current rack record is 3:14, with me going soft on the front stretch and back stretch once I reached 80 mph. Call me a nancy if you like, but little red, she don't like going that fast.

It is my hope that the new track record will be set in 90 days or less. If so, then 2012 will be a hoot indeed.

Ken, we are trying to get together a full tour setup here shortly. What I envision is we set aside one day per week (probably like a Saturday) and conduct tours all day long. There is a whole lot of equipment on site, so these of course must be guided tours.

That's all yer gettin out of me now.

More to come ;-)

RP

What's that about stickers??? I live stickers... Where do I get stickers???? I have room for stickers???

On a serious note; will The Ridge be open in time for the Workers Cart Enduro??? What a place to hold it!!

Holy smokes Kyle, never thought about the Kart enduro, that would be a hoot. and wet, and cold. But we could build fires, BBQ and drink beer, hell, that overcomes everything, no?

And I cannot believe you have not gotten a sticker yet. I have sent over 500 with Joe to the track, got no idea where they went. I have some more, but alas, I will not be up this weekend.

I'll get you one or two somehow. PM me your address and I will mail them out.

RP

2 points fer thu Okie! Off road carts would work too. If a cart track isn't in the Plans maybe it could/should be. Looking for businesses to contract with yet?

What was your best Sim time Ryan? And in what?

My intuition is a "typical" lap average will be half of what I did in the truck, so basically 1:50 or so, but that's just a guess.

Now that i wrote it down, seems kinda slow, huh?

What was your best Sim time Ryan? And in what?

My intuition is a "typical" lap average will be half of what I did in the truck, so basically 1:50 or so, but that's just a guess.

Now that i wrote it down, seems kinda slow, huh?

Well, my best overall time is 1:04 in a Williams F1 car. 1:21 in an FIA GT-1 Maserati. 1:39 for a PRO3-ish car.

Got a tour of the track today. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is going to be awesome. Top notch project.

Thanks Rod.

Thanks for coming by Tyler, very heady stuff we discussed with Tracy, no?

Here is the latest advance for conference folks, it goes on the website tomorrow. I seem to be getting less creative as I run out of time every day, but believe me, after you watch this, you really ain't seen
nothing.

Spoon fed adreneline is healthier than a full bowl all at once;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDV7uc97XSY

Back