Retro Cup

jeff_remfert

So, for all of you racing a car, any car open or closed wheel, that was built prior to 1985, you are eligible and indeed required (by Karma) to register for the Retro Cup!
Top prize is $1000 Cnd!!! Prizes will be awarded for second and third as well so please visit our website www.retroracingteam.com for details and registration. (click on the Retro Cup tab)

This, like racing, is not a money making venture, but we will be tagging you. We at RRT have always tried to have just a little more fun, give a little more back, eat a few more olives than the year before. This is just our latest attempt to do all of the above.

Chris, Terry and I ( Car #8, #76 and #140 in EIP) are not eligible to win, so all of you FF, FV, 944, RX3, Rabbit etc drivers get on it, Portland is just around the corner!!

Jeff Remfert
www.retroracingteam.com

Very cool. Good on you guys for coming up with something fun for the season. I love bonus point idea. Who is the points keeper and what is their drink of choice? :biggrin:

We have simplified registration, was trying to use site apps but well you know, technology...what can we say?

As to the drink of choice question, if you get it right you get bonus points, if you get it wrong we take it anyway and you get demerits, good luck ;)

Come on Open Wheeler's......sign up soon and get some points in the opener!! Registration is fixed, our tech guru Terry pulled the gerbil our of his .......computer and it all works fine now......I think.
Anyway, there are probably more than 50 cars out there that are eligible, $1000 is a set of tires! Get on it boys and girls!!

And, as an additional twist, to an already twisted contest, Retro Racing has designated the 76 car, driven by Chris "Mack" McIntire (aka Spin Doctor C) as the official Racing for the Turn workers car! So, any money that Chris wins will go to the Workers Fund at the Portland Enduro, by which time we should have the results. Any one else want to step up and run for the workers??? A Charity?

Guess I should tell Chris.

Enter now!

Jeff

Back