Registration Open - IRDC Driver Training, TNT, and 6-Hour Enduros

MilanoMan

Driver School Director
Hello and Happy New Year!

This is the post that I hope you've all been waiting for… Registration is now open for the first driving event of 2016 at The Ridge Motorsports Park. Our Driver Training Course (for competition certification) and Test-n-Tune on Saturday, April 16, and the 6-Hour Spring Enduros on Sunday, April 17.

Registration is now open on MSR: msreg.com/irdc-april2016

You can sign up for any/all of the events on this one registration form, including volunteering as instructor, just read carefully and make your selections based on the descriptions. Please let me know if you see anything that looks confusing, incorrect, or if any of the selection buttons don't work properly. (mirko@copperfin.com or 206.795.0861). The schedule for the Saturday Driver Training and TNT will be finalized within the next couple of weeks, and the race Announcement/Schedule and Supps/Rules will also become available as we get closer to the date.

As always, we'll need quite a bit of help with the Driver Training Course in terms of qualified instructors and ground support (logistics). Please consider providing our potential new member drivers with the best possible experience by sharing your time and experience as they enter the sport. I will be contacting many of you personally, so please start to think about carving out some time on Saturday if you plan to do the TNT.

Please feel free to promote and share this link to any potential drivers that think would like to participate in our school and ultimately in racing with Conference. Thanks, and see you all in April.

Mirko Freguia - CDI
ST #8

We also want to run the "Sir Jack Brabham Grand Prix" for Open Wheel cars but need a minimum of 6 teams. It was a fun race last year and I would love to see more cars this year. How about it guys?

I signed up for the OW enduro under FL because there is no FV class on motorsports.reg. Doesn't really matter as there's no points for the OW enduro - just an hour of track time.

Back