Ralt RT4 Formula Atlantic

mike_poorboy

This is the same owner as the March ... This one is complete but has a blown motor. It was parked after it blew and never rebuilt. I should have photos of this car as soon as they pull it out of the shop..

The guy has a Chevron B29 also but doesn't want to part with it :(

Hello. I'm looking for a Ralt RT4. Could you tell me what year this one is and the motor type - Cosworth or Toyota?

It is a 70's car that was powered by a Cosworth motor. I just talked to the owner and he said that the engine was totally lost and that's why it was parked. He was going to call John Bonner to see what else he knew about the car. The owner is a restorer and realizes he will never get to these projects.

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm certainly still interested if you can get some more details. I'm really looking for an RT4 which would be an 80's car but I would consider any Ralt.

Hey Kyle,
The cars are located in Michigan. I am friends with the son and the initial contact was to locate FC's and S2's . Some of the local guys were looking for open wheel cars. The March was hanging from the rafters in his shop and he knew it needed a complete restoration and was willing to sell it. He wasn't all that prepared to sell anything at the time we called him. That is why there has been a delay in posting photos and information. The Ralt is stored off site and the son is going to visit them in the next week or so. He has plans on getting more photos and data for me to post. The son is the one who is still trying to find who the March was driven by . I know this seems somewhat shady at first but in time I will have more photos and info. I will am hesitant to release his contact info until I get more photos and specs on what he has. The gentlemen is a well known Alfa and Ferrari restorer .

He has some costumer cars he is checking on for me that may be for sale as well. Several Lola S2's are on his list.

Thanks for your interest,
Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update. I'll hang tight until you post some more information but as mentioned I would be keen to check the Ralt out when you're ready.

Regards

Andrew

Back