Race Results

Littlevees

Jim Venable
I've looked around the site but cannot find the 2009 race results. I can view the year end positions but not the individual races such as archived for previous years. Am I not seeing it or is it not there? If the results are up what section must one open to view the results?

Thanks,
Jim

<sigh> I'm completely revamping how the archives are handled and was hoping nobody would need them in the short term, but I guess I was wrong. :) I will do something about that this week, I guess.

Steve,

No rush as you have your hands full with all the site changes. I was looking to do some comparitive lap time studies which I can accomplish for the most part with 08 times.

Your handling and upkeep of the site is appreciated. Not an easy task.

Thanks,
Jim

Actually, I have an idea for using part of the proof-of-concept I've been working on for that aspect of the redesign. If it works, it'll be pretty easy to do and would be up tonight. (Don't check 'til late tonight, though! :D)

Heh. Actually, modifying the wonky HTML in the archives page to create a "2009" section took most of the time. Tidying up my proof-of-concept for the archives redesign only took a few minutes.

Back