PRO 3 Drivers.. Don't pay to discard your tires, call me instead!

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
For those of you have been running the 225/50/15 size in RA1 (not the r888) and feel the tire is not longer competitive, please give me a call or shoot me an email.

I will be happy to take them off your hands free of charge! Heck, if they still have lots of meat on them I'd been willing to pay $100 for a set.

Now isn't that worth a phone call?

Thank you in advance gentlemen for helping a fellow racer in need.

206-227-0273

Sounds like me from a could of years ago! I wish I could help you, but I only have some used R888's. I'm sure someone will chime in with some free ruber for you. Good luck!

Kevin

Does anyone know who I should reach out to who might be able to help me out in this regard? I certainly would appreciate it. Thank you.

Ok, Portland is next weekend and I'm all out of people to email. The Panic has set in.

If anyone can help or knows someone you can help please direct them my way. Please and thank you.

Colin,

If worse comes to worse, you're welcome to borrow a half-worn set of shaved RA1s on lightweight 14x6 Miata wheels. That's what Curt ran last year on my CRX. I'm running 15x7 wheels this season and have been keeping these around as practice wheels/tires.

You did not... I bet you won't make that mistake next time :tongue:

I had actually contacted Mr. Olsen earlier in the game but he knew I was searching for RA1's. What he ended up having were R888's which I'm gonna give a try. Since there's so many mixed reviews on this tire I figure it's worth shot for $80.

Thank you for pointing me back in his direction though.

Last edited:
Back