Pics from last weekend? anybody?

Matthew Eaton took a bunch of pictures, too:
www.roadshowphotography.smugmug.com

Apparently, ....................... Mathew only likes cars with fenders. Some photographers have latent fears of contaminating their lenses with photos of open wheel race cars. Doug Berger shot very nice photos of us; ................. "The Children of Lesser Gods" .......... AKA ............... "The Open Wheel Riff Raff". Thank you Doug. There will be Salsa for you; my friend.

"J.C." Cuevas

JC, with you and your b**ls in hand, I wouldnt try to get near you with my lens either.

PS.Really trying not to go to far down this road. dont want to bring down the wrath of the admin

>>JC, with you and your b**ls in hand, I wouldnt try to get near you with my lens either.<<

Thomas, for the sake of discussion and clarification, I only distributed my balls amongst all the female volunteers. I did not want to risk the implications resulting from gifting my balls to the male volunteers.

The administrator will understand that the my balls should be referenced to the balls inside of the CV joint that disintegrated in turn 12 on Saturday's qualifying session. The administrator should also realize that I would never discuss the status of my genitalia in an open forum, after all, I have undergone several sessions of remedial sexual harassment training at work and ............................. I am almost cured of my "affliction".

For those who have retained some of my balls, I wanted to let you know that these are not organic balls. They are stainless steel balls and do not require immersion in an alcohol based solution.

Love and kisses;

"J.C."

Back