Paddock Thief Caught

Saw this video, the original is on the YouTubes. Sounds like he got a little "public justice.." It's too bad that some people feel they have screw over others to get ahead. It sucks, 'cause stuff like this puts doubt in peoples mind, and ruins the comradery for some. Most (including me) have never though twice about loaning a tool, or equipment to another racer, and most people will return stuff by just putting it back in your trailer or tow vehicle so that they don't have to hunt you down, or distract you from other things you may be working on. So most people don't give more than a casual glance when some jumps in and out of another vehicle.

On the flip side though, I am seeing a lot more stories of bystanders actively participating in apprehending thieves. More stories are beginning to appear where people are tackling would be thieves, it actually really cool to see that. I think people are just tired of criminals getting through with a slap on the wrist or finding loopholes in the legal system.

Back