Pacific Raceway Conference Qualifying lap records

duane_martinsen

Let's go racing
View attachment Conference Qualifying lap records - Sheet1.pdf
Okay, finally finished compiling the qualifying lap records for Conference racing at Pacific Raceways. Please take a look and if you find any mistakes please let me know at djsjetworks@wavecable.com and I will get it fixed. Any documentation would be greatly appreciated to validate results.
And no it is not a slip of the fingers when you see my name under the PRO-7 record. It is actually legit.
Again my goal is to let this run for a time and then get it placed either on the IRDC website or maybe someday all track records could be placed onto the Conference website. Might have to talk to Steve about that. I can't wait to start gathering the records for the Ridge but right now I will try and be patient.

Last edited:
Nice job going to all the work to find and post all these times Daune. Thanks

I guess I have a score to settle and get my ITA record back from Tucker.

The FProd time is race time not qual. Same weekend though.

R

Thank You Mr. Delamare. I was using some other data and it was not updated. I can't figure out how to edit out my original post attachment so I will attach the updated records. DM

Last edited:
I can't figure out how to edit out my original post attachment so I will attach the updated records. DM

To edit the attachment, choose to Edit Post, and then Go Advanced. Scroll down to the Additional Options section, find Attachments, and then click the Manage Attachments button.

I received a few responses which is great and found some additional information. I have updated both of the above attachments with some help from Steve. Also Mr. Delamare, one of my oversights was the ITA record when in fact you just nipped Tucker with a 1:40.822 vs 1:41.041. Now its Tuckers turn to take it away from you...

Last edited:
Ah, so you got the qualify record for Pro-7, not the race record.
That's bloody fast, Duane.
Do you have a video of that run? I want to see that!

There might be an error listed related to Club Ford.
Rod Jessen is a pretty good driver and all that but as per the list, in Club Ford, he has a lap 5 seconds faster than Mark Keller in Formula Ford.
Mark's time is more in line with what the lap times usually are for FF and CF cars.
Rod's CF time is more in line with the lap time for a Formula Mazda - which Rod also drives.
Way to go Rod!

Actually Rick I did the 1.29 with no cowling to boot after little Spreen drove over the top of my car in T3A. Ask Ron or Archie they were both there. Miss you guys say hi to Neil

I believe the 1:29 lap time Rod. That's a good lap in a CF and is what the attachment above originally showed.
Both of the attachments in this thread now show a 1:24. That's a GREAT lap in a CF!
Neil and I are being "selective" in our racing.
I am getting the Crossle and the Porsche 997 ready to do some racing this year.
Hope to see ya!

Rick-
You are correct in that the CF qualifying record seems too fast. I have started my research and finding that due to unknown reasons some of the classes were improperly placed on the result sheets. Rodney was driving a Star Mazda which should be in FM not CF. I saw this problem on other classes as well and tried to ensure they were correct. Hopefully I can get through the results for CF shortly and come up with the right information. Thanks, Duane

1:24 lap time

Trully you guys hurt my feelings of course I can do 1:24s in a CF just not at PR :)

Aw what the heck Trout. It is the off season, I've got three cars apart, held up for parts and bored stiff! Besides, I hope Rod knows me well enought to know I'm teasing.

Last edited:
Rick & Rodney-
The correct qualifying lap record for CF is Bob Spreen @ 1:29.379 on 5/20/2007. I've updated the master list and will fix this post shortly as there are some mispellings on my part to correct.
DM

Back