Orp photos?

Scott Norton

Epic Win, I push limit
I need a really good 3/4 front action shot of my car at ORP for a sponsor commitment. Will buy the picture no problem if required. Car #15 groups 1 and 4.

If you could email me small proofs (watermarked is fine) so I can select the proper photo I would appreciate it.
I can not access photo storage sites due to work restrictions.

I saw several photographers out there :)

Well that's typical. Paying attention to a potential photo op rather than your line :) I kid, I kid.

-Pretty typical what with AADD and all.....But I noticed this during the G4 Race during which I was running very sedate 2:17s in 4th/5th gear trying to not to blow the diff out of the car.
1 (most important one) of the 3 mounting bolts was broken.
So I was on leasurly drive in my mirror staying out of the way best I could.

Oh look there is a hawk over there.....that corner worker is not in white......Mt Adams is pretty cool looking....check the gauges, nothing..yawn....la la la.......oh another car broke....and another, and another...wow going finish in the top 12 this way....la la la....what's that sound? Oh yea the diff clunking around. At least the ratchet strap did not brake or grind :)

Some times you got to do what you got to do. I did not drive 5+ hours to NOT FINISH. Got lucky.
Was lucky in other ways too as it was the first time out with the car after the enduro. Lots of issues besides the diff. Oil leak allowed me only 6 laps in the first two sessions combined. And the motor would not pull or rev cleanly. Gearing was all wrong. Not to mention the heart stopping moment coming through T12 flat out and finding a Pro3 parked in the way stopped. Decided to play combine instead of crashing. At least the splitter lived this time.

Payback for last year apperantely....when we had no issues what so ever.
Thats racing.

Last edited:
Yes Mark that is my car. I must have missed that thread you spoke of. I did find the thread about pictures from the first ORP race.
Thanks. Which thread is this one with the photos?

(my brain is mush..home late from ORP, up late next night getting car home, working 10 hrs all week, I am so old)

Back