ORP October 2 & 3 THANK YOU

john_rissberger

John Rissberger
To all the owners and staff of ORP Thank You for making this great new Race Track for us.

Thanks to T C for putting on a fantastic race and ordering weather that just can't be better for racing.

A special Thank You to all the workers in white !!!!!

John Rissberger
# 10 A/S Camaro Oregon

Definitely want to add my thanks as well. It was my first chance to race on the new track and we had an absolute blast. The track is very challenging and the TC folks put on a well executed event... including a great party on Saturday night. The test and tune day on Friday was a great value and extremely helpful in getting up to speed before the competition weekend.

ORP is a great venue and TC puts it to good use... a great close to a fun year of racing. Already looking forward to next year. Thanks again to all the TC folks, the corner workers, paddock and grid staff, and all other volunteers who made the weekend so wonderful!

I agree great time was had by all.
Thank you to Jim McAdie for sharing "Whitey" with me again.
Thank you to Dave Haire, Steve Clinton, Joe Manke, Mike Blaszczak, and Randy Blaylock for the help putting our splitter back together.

Last edited:
as the announcer for TC, i would like to thank all the racers who make my job so much fun by providing some of the best races anywhere all year long. Cant wait to see what next year brings.

Wow, what a great weekend! Thanks to all involved for making my 1st trip to ORP very memorable. A demanding track that scared the "bejeebies" out of me the first session Friday. Glad I was able to instruct in the school for the additional seat time, albeit in the passenger seat, but very beneficial. A serious drivers track!

Absolutely gorgeous vistas and an easy drive from Seattle. Thanks to all the TC folks for running a great event. The paddock marshal did a fantastic job of getting everyone in and out.

Thanks to everyone in Group 2 for fantastic racing and a special thanks to Trevor and Jay for helping this "non-wrencher" with a braking issue that still persisted to make things difficult in the Sunday final. Oh well, it's a long winter and plenty of time to make everything right for 2011.

Bill

Ditto thanks to all who make our racing happen.

Also, we appreciate the fun, supportive attitudes and camaraderie that happens over our race weekends. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

A great event. Thank you to all the corner workers, timing and scoring, pre-grid, registration, stewards, paddock marshalls, and everyone
else that helped put the race on. It was a blast of a weekend.

Kevin Smith
1993 Yellow #03 American Sedan Firebird

Back