OMFG Rule Changes LOL!

mikeblaszczak

It's rule change season.

Bill, Dave, and I have noted that in many instances, the rule book needs sharpening. We've submitted several rule change proposals this year, and to help foster conversation about the changes, I've opened a thread for each proposal in the Rule Changes area.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you have about the proposals.

OMFG indeed- Mike, tell us how you REALLY feel, don't hold back!

(seriously, everyone, go look at how Mike has been oversharing in the rules forum. it's fun.)

t

The rule book needs lots of sharpening.

I don't think that this is over-sharing. The rule change process works great, and the forum is a very natural place to host discussions about upcoming proposals. I hope the people behind other proposals on the list can post and share their reasoning so that drivers can make educated and insightful decisions about how to vote.

Last edited:
Oh, jeeze, Mike, I was just razzin' ya, in the OMFG tradition-

I think it's a great idea to get a bit of discussion going, especially when you have
a rule change that only affects a certain class or group.

It's tough to show up at the meeting and have a rule that no- one in the
room knows about, or has any idea how the affected drivers feel about it.
Is it a hotly contested issue? One crackpot who wants nitrous? Or just a consesus
clarification?
That's where a bit of online posting can actually do some good!

My apologies, Mike, I was just kiddin'...

Toby

Thanks, Toby. Dave Bell, Wes, Bill, Dave, and Randy (especially) mock me all weekend, so after a race, I'm pretty frazzled.

Uh, you left out Boyd didn't you? I personally would never razz, cajole or verbally harass you during a race week-end because I respect the incredible effort you put forth each time you enter a racing facility. My admiration for your work is of the highest, blah, blah, blah - excuse me, what was I saying, I seem to have nodded off for a moment...

Back