NWMS Grand Prix Registration

Since we are having delays getting registration on the ICSCC website, here is the link:

Sorry about the delay Jay, I was on a plane on Tuesday when you sent it and finally got back to my e-mails today. It's now posted on the events page.

A couple things I noticed... #1 old schedule from 2014 linked on msreg, correct one on the ICSCC homepage.

#2 Spec E46 is not loaded as a class for this race...

#3 mini enduro classes are not loaded either.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain how the pricing for this event works? Motorsport Reg does not add up the totals as advertised.

What is a Race Registration Fee? It has to be clicked for the $125.24 just for the opportunity to enter a race.

I must be getting to old to deconstruct Rube Goldberg projects.

Rick

My dad doesn't have a device with his log on saved with him, but these are his words:

Mike A: will get corrected as soon as possible.

Rick: Yes we can explain it. The first race (any race, championship or enduro) is $265 + WA state sales tax. Due to the abilities of Motersportsreg and it's lack of abilities to handle variable pricing first you pay a registration fee of $115+tax then $150+tax to arrive at $265+ tax for one race. Your next race and any additional races there after (any race, championship or enduro) is an additional $150 +tax. You then select the appropriate discount for the number of races on the last page of registration.

The reason we structured our pricing this way is so that racers don't have to race all three days to get a price break on the number of races that they race.

Hope this helps

The weather for the upcoming Spokane triple looks far more favorable than what was just experienced at Portlandia. I hope more people enter because NWMS really makes it worth the tow along with the value of the triple.

Accuweather is predicting high 70's and low 80's for the event.

Race Gas Availability?

Will there be race gas available...like 110 leaded ?

Last edited:
Back