Next race at PR Friday test day price now only $150, tons of testing/seat time

Randy Blaylock

Highlander Motorsports
The next Conference race is at Pacific Raceways, the IRDC "Car Tender Challenge" on July 31/Aug 1.

There is a Friday July 30 test and tune (open passing, no cones etc...) prior to the race weekend, that is available for $150. Format is alternating sessions from 9am to 3:30 pm. This is a ton of track time for testing or seat time purposes for a great price.

Plus, you get to come into the paddock Friday to set up your race weekend paddock. Paddock entry is otherwise restricted until after 4 pm Friday for everybody else.

***Note*** Advanced/experienced lappers are also eligible, subject to approval from Chief Driving Instructor David Bennitt.

Info/Sign up here;

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index..../uidEvent/C0C5C8C7-D927-A230-7C7B523155BA5799

Usually there are no pasengers allowed at a PR test and tune Karen, but Dave bennitt would be the one to ask.

Karen, I have no problem with instructors. Just let me know who and what session . This is a great deal, $150 for 6- sessions (20-30 minutes depending on the participation). I would like to see 15 open wheels and 35 - 50 closed wheels. your can signup on www.motorsportreg.com. Its so easy, even I can do it.

Karen and Dave. I signed up last night. Only 26 folks in the closed wheel group but the Motorsportsreg site says "you will be placed on the wait list." Then my confirmation e-mail says "Accepted on the Waitlist." Is the group full? Thanks.

Back