New ICSCC website editor and forum admin

Steve Adams

Just this guy, ya know?
Please welcome your new ICSCC website editor for 2014 (but beginning now), PRO44 driver Alberto Fonseca. He's very enthusiastic about taking over the position, so please don't be that kid that breaks his new toy right out of the package... :D

Welcome Alberto. It was good to meet you at the Fall Meeting, and thank you for volunteering.

And Steve, thank you for the time you have put into this, and for finding a capable person to take over the position.

Kevin Smith
Team Continental E-board Representative
Group 4 #03 AS Firebird

Steve, I believe you have been doing this job for 5 years, so along with welcoming Alberto, and thanking him for taking on the task, a huge debt of gratitude is owed to you for the countless hours you have kept the forum up and running, and for intervening when we began to see that famous "red mist" rising from the keyboard! Best wishes to you, hopefully our paths will cross at a racetrack somewhere soon.

Steve, I believe you have been doing this job for 5 years, so along with welcoming Alberto, and thanking him for taking on the task, a huge debt of gratitude is owed to you for the countless hours you have kept the forum up and running, and for intervening when we began to see that famous "red mist" rising from the keyboard! Best wishes to you, hopefully our paths will cross at a racetrack somewhere soon.

+1 to what Bonnie wrote!

Thanks for all your efforts - and results - Steve!

Thank you Steve for the welcome and helping me with the transition. I'm very excited to continue the great work you've done and keep things running smoothly for everyone. Kevin and everyone at the board meeting, it was great meeting you and I look forward to getting to know the group both on and off the track in the coming months.

Steve, I believe you have been doing this job for 5 years, . . . . . .

5 years? Does he get a pension from that? How about a nice retirement gift? Gold watch maybe?

big-cheesy-grincopy.png

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Steve for the welcome and helping me with the transition. I'm very excited to continue the great work you've done and keep things running smoothly for everyone. Kevin and everyone at the board meeting, it was great meeting you and I look forward to getting to know the group both on and off the track in the coming months.

Welcome to the admin position Alberto!

Let me offer you a beer.

Homer2.jpg

Back