Need a place to stay this weekend for ORP???

4 of us workers have rented a house in Moro, about 15 minutes from the track.
This house will sleep 8 - 10.
2 Bathrooms all appliances/washer/dryer.
The cost is $125/night split among however many are staying there. (8 people is $16 per night per person...really affordable)

If you're looking for a really nice place (oh and room to park your vehicle and race car trailer) give me a shout.
It will be first come first serve.

For more info email me at lynnrimmer at shaw.ca or call 604-501-1503.

NONE STOP COFFEE in the morning.

Found out this morning that Thomas and Lynn won't be making it to ORP. That leaves even more room at this house. If we can't fill the vacancies to spread the cost, we will have to let this place go. I hate making last minute changes like this.

Anybody staying in Biggs, etc should jump on this if you can cancel what you have reserved without penalty.
- It's a lot closer to the track
- It's very quiet (not a truck stop within 20 miles!)
- It's cheaper
- You get to hang out with some great people and make new friends instead of hunkering down by yourself in a motel room

you had me at non stop coffee ... If there is still room I would like to stay, I was planning on hunkering down in the back of my rig at the track, (after I move the gas cans and tools out of the way)!

The place is filling up fast. I'll send out an email when I get home from work. There is still probably room for air matresses on the floor, but the beds and hide-a-beds appear at first glance to be full. More later.

Hey Andy, drop me an email at robjake at Comcast.net.. I'll be sending out an email when I get home going over the available arrangements at the Moro house.

Anyone have an email address for andymr113? I'm trying to coordinate the Moro house for this weekend while at the same time helping to get Adam on the road to the Runoffs, so any help would be appreciated. You can email me at robjake at comcast.net.

Back